Friday, June 14, 2013

Day Twelve: Covington, TN

   

Left Benton, AR at 9:55am and arrived in Covington, TN at 2:00pm

I drove across the Mississippi River which was pretty cool, got to mark it off my bucket list.




Walter and I went to this cute neighborhood restraint called Erwins. The served quail which I didn't eat instead I had their pit smoked country ham which was to die for. I ate and drank Dr. Pepper till my tummy exploded then got my exercise on at WalMart.




Tomorrow we drive to Nashville which isn't that far away. This time tomorrow I will be just finishing up my first ever concert at The Grand Ole Opry. The artist line-up sounds interesting but, honestly it wouldn`t matter who is singing just as long as I can see the place I will be happy.

Mom and Dad suggested that I take car pictures when it is just driving days so then I have something to post about.

Sadly the past few days my hotel hasn`t had any pictures above the bed so tonight I shall improvise.

TTFN,
Ashley
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment