Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day Thirteen: Nashville, TN

We departed from Covington, TN at 10:00am and Arrived in Nashville, TN at 2:24pm

So I don't know if I should just photo spam all of this post or what. I just got back to the hotel after seeing this list of lovely talented artists.

John Conlee
Kalisa Ewing
Connie Smith
Jeannie Seely
Jimmy C. Newman
Opry Square Dancers
Clare Bowen
Vince Gill
Joanna Smith
Pure Prarie League
Patty Loveless
Loretta Lynn

The Grand Ole Opry has been #1 on my bucket list since I read about Dolly Parton (my birthday twin and favorite artist) singing up on that stage. Finally at the age of only 18 I am able to mark that off y list. Although it was the first concert I have been to (also on my bucket list) it will not be the last time the Opry has seen me.

Out front of The Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN


Left to Right: (3 members) Pure Prairie League;  Jeannie Seely; Joanna Smith; Patty Loveless; Vince Gill
Loretta Lynn (she is so gorgeous)



Vince Gill ( such a lovely voice)



Joanna Smith ( Watch out Taylor Swift, this girl is rocking)
This is Jeannie Seely singing "Ring of Fire"



                                       


Today was a day of firsts for me because I also got to ride in a taxi cab for the first time which was pretty cool. I think the best part was the cab driver getting Walter and I out of the Opry parking lot by weaving around. What would have been a ten minute wait turned into a never press the brake ride.



Tomorrow is supposed to be a shopping day so I am quiet excited about that. Let the fun begin in Nashville for the next two days.

TTFN,
 
Ashley
 


No comments:

Post a Comment