Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day Fourteen: Nashville, TN



Didn`t depart from anywhere stayed here in lovely Nashville Tennessee.

I am in Heaven guys like this is my dream people are very friendly here.

Walter and I walked around Opry Mills which is about three times the size as the mall back home. I got my nails redone which was nice. Bought a few trinkets then found this amazing hot sauce place where the staff was helpful and funny.


So we had lunch right inside the Mall in front of a massive amount of fish. I had fish tacos. (only felt a little guilty)
 
After going to the mall we went to Downtown Nashville and walked around
The guy that manages this store was full of knowledge. We bought some CDs and continued walking.
 
Walter bought a pair of cowboy boots. His first pair which means he is no longer a boot virgin. I am slowly conforming him into a cowboy.
 
When we got back to the hotel we decided to go next door and play at this huge arcade place. After kid gambling and collecting our prizes we decided to waste a whole hour playing pool. Well not waste Walter has decided that I will be his pool playing prodigy. No pictures of that sadly but tomorrow when we go back over there I will take some.
 
We spend one more day here then we leave Tuesday morning at 7am for Perry, Georgia.
 
 
TTFN,
Ashley
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment