Monday, May 16, 2016

Day Twelve Thru Day Eighteen Chicago,IL


So we left St. Louis to head for Chicago. 

This entire week was dedicated to Book Expo America. I'll be doing an entire BEA Wrap-Up on my book blog next month so look out for that there. 

Heres some photos from The Expo
Jay Kristoff was amazing to meet and I can't wait to Read both Illuminae and Geminae. 

Last year there was 15-20 people that attended Blogger Dinner this year however over 40 people were there. Was an awesome way to end the week. 

Finally met my favorite Booktuber Lat from Katytastic

Spent a majority of my time hanging with these lovely ladies. 
Preview of some of the books I'll be reading and reviewing the next few months. 

After the Expo was over Walt and I spent two days doing tourist things. 

Went to the Museum of Science and Industry on Saturday. On Sunday we went to the Field Museum and the Navy Pier. We also enjoyed some deep dish pizza and tasty local donuts. 





Now onto Wisconsin for a drive day and then Mall of America for a few days. 

TTFN,
Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment