Monday, May 9, 2016

Day Nine & Ten: Junction City,KS to St. Louis,MO

Day Eight:
We left Limon and drove nearly 6 hours to get to Junction City,Kansas. Was just a drive day. 


Day Nine: St. Louis, Missouri 
We left Junction City and headed start to St Louis. We made pretty good timing. 

We are staying at the old Union Station. It's actually a historical site. Every thirty minutes they do a light show on the ceiling of the main floor. Our hotel is a complete maze so I feel like leaving bread crumbs. Hehe

Tomorrow we are off to ride up into the arch. This is something I've wanted to do for quiet a while thanks to my nana. Before she passed away she came here with my papa and did the same thing I'm about to do. So as I'm hiking my skinny butt up those 96 stairs I know she's with me. 

Look forward to pictures in next post :)

TTFN,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment