Monday, June 2, 2014

Day Three: Williams,AZ AKA Grand Canyon

So today we drove off around 8 am to go to The Grand Canyon. Initially I was going to take a Mule ride on a 4 hour trip but we didn't make reservations ahead of time. :( Its okay though Walt and I drove the Desert Valley route along the rim trail and it was gorgeous......

 Talked to a French stranger (Yes French part matters) and asked him to take our photo. When he handed my phone back I said thank-you very much in French. Felt like a total BA for making his eyes big. :)





Aren`t these just amazing? The view was tremendous.







After spending the morning at The Grand Canyon we drove back the way we came and stopped in Bedrock City to visit some old friends. Do you recognize them?

 We had a lovely Linner (Lunch/Dinner) with the Flintstones and then got to explore their area. Now we are back in Williams for the night and leave tomorrow for Chinle,AZ.

TTFN,
Ashley
Figured you already saw the picture
above my bed.
Here`s Bam-Bam


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I was at the Grand Cayon when I was 10. We took a raft down the Colorado River and slept on the banks in a tent. Best vacation ever! Have fun girl! Looking forward to the next post!

    ReplyDelete