Sunday, June 4, 2017

Day Twenty-Nine: Bethlehem,PA

This was a recommended stop by my friend Tanner who i met last year while in Moab,UT
This was such an adorable town and I`m glad we stopped. The weather was a little drizzly so didn't get to walk around much when we got there.


For dinner we found a place called The Melting Pot which is fondue. This was such a fun experience.
After dinner the weather let up a little so I walked around the Historic Bethlehem Hotel where we were staying.


The next morning Walt and I made appointments to get hot stone massages. This was my first time and oh my goodness was it amazing. So relaxing and worth it after the miles we had already walked on this trip.




On the way to NYC after the massages we stopped at Lost River Caverns and did the little tour they offer. Was a very beautiful 1.3mi walk around the caverns.


We also stopped at a Crayola Experience and battled children to make our own crayon designs. I love that Walt is always up for an adventure no matter the age level.


TTFN,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment