Sunday, June 4, 2017

Day Thirty to Day Thirty-Four: New York City, NY aka Book Expo

Here is the link to view Book Expo related photos and activity. This year I was an onsite correspondent for armchair book expo. I went live over on their Facebook page as well as did a write up of my experience while there.
http://www.armchairbea.com/2017/06/live-from-book-expo-book-expo-and-what.html





Walt and I spent one day walking to see the Balto Statue in Central Park. After that we had dinner at Tavern on the Green. It was a very fancy place but had tasty food. We then left to see Aladdin on Broadway. It was both Walt and Mine`s first time seeing a Broadway performance. I loved it and all the flashy costumes. Walt had never seen the Disney Aladdin so for just seeing it with nothing to compare it to he enjoyed it.

I would say NYC was a success and I hope to go back next year to do a few more stops besides the expo.

TTFN,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment