Thursday, May 18, 2017

Day Thirteen - Day Sixteen: New Orleans,LA

Out of all the years we have done a road trip this is the second location that I have felt right at home. New Orleans had that lively feel to it the entire time we were there. Live music from every street corner and delicious food that I can still taste.












We walked a total of 8 miles on Mother`s Day all around the French Quarter, 7 miles on Monday out to the aquarium and then 5 miles on Wednesday to see St. Louis Cemetery #1. Dinner our first night was at the famous Mulates. I had Red Beans and Rice which were tasty. Monday night we ate on a paddle steamboat up the river. I had my first Bloody Mary and we got to listen to a live performance while on the cruise. Tuesday Night being our last night we ate of the French Quarter so we could have some boiled crawfish. Was a short drive so I could eat 2.5lbs worth of crawfish while walt had fried crawfish tails.

There was so much to see and do while there but for the most part I think we hit the important stops in the time we had.

TTFN,
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment