Monday, May 8, 2017

Day Eight: Albuquerque,NM

Today we left a little early to catch a ride on the Sandia Tramway.

 The ride was 15 minutes up and 15 minutes down. We ate lunch at the bottom of the tramway.

The real adventure was the fact we had 20 elementary school kids on the tram with us. There was screaming and i totally felt like an old person with thoughts of "grr i paid to be here so shut up."

Since Walt and I didn`t want to get on the tram back down with those kids I decided to check out a few of the hiking trails around the area. I was so annoyed by the children that I contemplated  hiking the 7.5 miles back down the mountain to avoid them. That only worked for about 1.5 miles, the air was so thin it was hard to breathe so I came back.



 TTFN,
Ashley (aka Dora the Explorer)

No comments:

Post a Comment