Wednesday, July 24, 2013

End of Trip

So Today brought a close an amazing trip. I have had the opportunity to travel with my Great Grandfather across the USA. Not many 18yr olds can say that. I would do it again in a heartbeat...well give me a week of horseback riding then I can go again.

There were some wrong turns, sometimes bad weather but the good always outweighed the bad. I talked to strangers (they don't bite). The people I met were very nice and I hope we keep in contact. I became a songwriters #1 fan, shook fins with a dolphin, survived the metro, got drenched in Niagara Falls` water, parked within 6ft of a bison, drove over 10,000 miles. All of it was interesting but most of all the experience was PRICELESS.

Thank you to everyone that followed along with Walter and I. This trip wasn`t just Walter and I though it was also being watched over by my Uncle Jack (John Martin). I wish he could have been in the car with us, laughing and stopping at DQ for shakes, standing in the breadline with us. Even though Uncle Jack wasn't there in person I know he was making sure that this trip was a hell of a good time.


TTFTLT (Ta-Ta for The Last Time),
Ashley and Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment